About the role:
We are looking for a System Engineer Sr. with expertise in digital signal processing field to join our team. As a team member, you will collaborate with our technologists and development team to apply your knowledge and expertise to develop new airborne communication and signal intelligence systems, leading the team (Design Office) when defining the architecture and thru system analysis and design stages.
• Define the Concept of Operations in regards with new products development.
• Managing stakeholder requirements.
• Design of system architecture and high-level system design.
• Collaboration with product management, project management, customers and partners to align the systems requirements.
• Improve algorithms based on actual operations data.
• Provide technical expertise during development, integration, and verification.
• Continually improve the knowledge and capabilities of yourself & the greater team.
• Technology intelligence, supporting trade studies that analyze and compare concepts and technology alternatives in terms of effectiveness, cost, and risk.
• Degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a relevant field.
• Experience with MATLAB/Simulink, and/or Python, C/C++ for algorithm development, modeling, and simulation.
• Motivated to learn about and research the potential use of cutting-edge technologies.
• Familiarity with Software Defined Radio development environment.
• Experience with the design and evaluation of RF systems in any of the following fields: electronic warfare, radar, spectrum sensing or communications is preferred.
• Methodical and organized person.
• Use to work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
• Autonomy and responsibility.
• Ability to take on new challenges.
• Knowledge of mobile phone networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE)
• Knowledge of electronics and RF
• Competitive compensation plan
• Variable Bonus according to our company goals
• Full-time, permanent contract
• 23 vacation days + 24th and 31th December + Public Holidays
• Free Friday afternoons
• July & August (free afternoons!)
• Flexibility to work some days from home
• Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
• Permanent internal training + your own budget for external training (500€)
• Team-building activities
• Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities.