We are looking for a System Engineer Jr with major interest in technology and motivated by technical challenges and problem solving. As a team member, you will collaborate with our technologists and a multi-disciplinal development team to apply your knowledge to develop new airborne communication and signal intelligence systems.
• Managing system requirements.
• Collaborate on design of system architecture and high-level system design.
• Support during development, integration, and validation.
• Continually improve the knowledge and capabilities of yourself & the greater team.
• Degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a relevant field.
• Familiarity with MATLAB/Simulink, and/or Python, C/C++ for algorithm development, modeling, and simulation.
• Familiarity with Software Defined Radio development environment.
• Curious and communicative team-player.
• Methodical and organized person.
• Use to work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
• Autonomy and responsibility.
• Ability to take on new challenges.
• Knowledge of mobile phone networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE)
• Knowledge of electronics and RF.
• Competitive compensation plan
• Personal and professional balance. Do you want to know how long is our intensive working days?
• Full-time, permanent contract
• 24 vacation days + 24th and 31th December + Public Holidays.
• You can choose! Flexibility to work some days from home? Fully remote? Come to the office everyday?
• Wellness policy: Men sana in corpore sano
• Team-building activities
• Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities.