CENTUM research & technology, part of CENTUM Group, was founded in 2010 with the following vision: Fly with a purpose. Our mission is to develop and market aeronautical mission systems in the fields of Emergency, Security, Defense and Aerospace.
Our products are based on cutting-edge technology developed by a highly qualified team of engineers. We design solutions that allow aeronautical platforms to not just fly, but to fly with a purpose.
The goal of our business is clear: to improve people’s lives. We work to develop innovative solutions adapted to the world’s needs so we can make society a safer place to live from efficiently finding missing people to facilitating communications in critical scenarios.
At CENTUM research & technology, we are a team of specialized engineers with more than 10 years of experience in fields like digital signal processing, mobile communications, and software defined radio.
About the role:
We are looking for a Sales Manager to be part of our Sales & Marketing area. As a team member working side by side with all the roles within the team, you will be responsible for developing the sales of Lifeseeker and other company's products in a mainly international context, working on improving the company's sales results.
- Work on definition and execution of the sales goals and strategy, together with the CMO.
- Analyse the market and understand the situation and the competition.
- Definition of marketing channels and strategies for the company's products.
- Sale of products, aligning the expected economic goals with the defined lines of action.
- Management of the current portfolio of clients and partners and opening of new ones.
- Development of the international market.
- Identification of new lines of product development of interest to the company.
- Coordination with other areas of the company for the correct performance of its activity: Product, Operations, Financial.
- University degree, ideally Telecommunications or Aeronautical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Advanced English skills is a must.
- Knowledge of product sales strategies.
- Knowledge and experience in technology, business, and user experience.
- Experience in the public sector, administration and government.
- Methodical and organized person.
- Use to work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
- Autonomy and responsibility.
- Ability to take on new challenges
- Experience in Marketing.
- Experience in the Emergency, Security or Defense sectors.
- High level of French, German or Italian will be a plus.
We are working hard to develop a great benefits plan for our team with the purpose of maximizing engagement, satisfaction, and work-life balance.
We believe in the knowledge and value of people; therefore, we continuously work on individual career plans.
On the one hand, we emphasize the importance of training, both internal and external, guaranteeing an annual training bonus.
Each person is different, and we work annually on development evaluation policies, where through different KPI's we analyse the evolution of the person, at a technical, transversal, or hierarchical level.
- Work-life balance as a company priority:
We believe in a high responsible and self-management culture. We offer flexible schedule and, working from home some days is possible.
- Competitive Compensation Plan:
Competitive base salary, plus variable salary according to goals, and annual reviews.
We have a team with strong skills, and we are proud of sharing our knowledge and solving high-tech problems. Of course, there is always time for having fun outside the office. Some of our benefits are: wellness police, intensive working days during the summer, team buildings…