CENTUM research & technology, part of CENTUM Group, was founded in 2010 with the following vision: Fly with a purpose. Our mission is to develop and market aeronautical mission systems in the fields of Emergency, Security, Defense and Aerospace.
Our products are based on cutting-edge technology developed by a highly qualified team of engineers. We design solutions that allow aeronautical platforms to not just fly, but to fly with a purpose.
The goal of our business is clear: to improve people’s lives. We work to develop innovative solutions adapted to the world’s needs so we can make society a safer place to live from efficiently finding missing people to facilitating communications in critical scenarios.
At CENTUM research & technology, we are a team of specialized engineers with more than 10 years of experience in fields like digital signal processing, mobile communications, and software defined radio.
About the role:
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team working in the Operations area.
This role will be focused on leading the projects of the company from the point of view of managing: set up project plans, following tasks and coordinating the different areas. These projects are mainly related with the aeronautical industry developing highly advanced mission systems for manned or unmanned platforms.
With an intense risk management approach, this role will have the responsibility to communicate with all the stakeholders and keep both internal and external stakeholders aligned to achieve the targets of the projects.
This position is great for those who are looking to consolidate their career in Project Management!
You will gain experience in a world-wide environment by managing customer needs and improving our performance in Search and Rescue missions.
- Be part of the Operations department, collaborating in all the managing tasks inside the area.
- Keep a satisfactory relationship with all the stakeholders, from customers to different partners and suppliers. Set and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Assist in defining the scope of the Project, the objectives and plan.
- Manage the changes that may occur both in the scope of the project, as well as its scheduling and its costs implications.
- Estimate resource requirements, design a work plan, and follow up project progress.
- Coordinate both internal resources and those of third parties involved for the precise execution of the Project.
- Carry out proper Risk Management associated with the Project.
- Quality management: ensure that the quality standards defined for the project are met.
- Measure the performance of the project using the appropriate tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain updated project documentation.
- University degree: Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, other Engineering...
- Project Management experience (at least 1-2 years).
- PMP or similar accreditation is desirable.
- Technology-oriented: Our products are based on high-tech solutions, and we would like you to feel comfortable working with systems in the fields of search and rescue, and security based on mobile geolocation.
- Be ready to develop a career in Project Management and Operations and to take on new challenges.
- We are looking for proactive, organized, enthusiastic, and problem-solver team players.
- Advanced English level is a must: It is the day-by-day language for managing international projects.
- Availability to travel around the world according to project needs.
- Methodical and organized person.
- Used to work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
- Autonomy and responsibility.
- Ability to take on new challenges.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methologies.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools (Microsoft Project, Jira, Scrum tools, etc.).
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Variable Bonus according to our company goals.
- Full-time, permanent contract.
- 24 vacation days + 24th and 31th December + Public Holidays.
- Free Friday afternoons
- From 24/06 to 13/09 (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work some days remote.
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets).
- Permanent internal training + your own budget for external training (500€).
- Team-building activities.
- Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities.