CENTUM research & technology, part of CENTUM Group, was founded in 2010 with the following vision: Fly with a purpose. Our mission is to develop and market aeronautical mission systems in the fields of Emergency, Security, Defense and Aerospace.
Our products are based on cutting-edge technology developed by a highly qualified team of engineers. We design solutions that allow aeronautical platforms to not just fly, but to fly with a purpose.
The goal of our business is clear: to improve people’s lives. We work to develop innovative solutions adapted to the world’s needs so we can make society a safer place to live from efficiently finding missing people to facilitating communications in critical scenarios.
At CENTUM research & technology, we are a team of specialized engineers with more than 10 years of experience in fields like digital signal processing, mobile communications, and software defined radio.
About the role:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with expertise developing Python/Django web applications to join our team. As a team member, you will collaborate with our technologists and development team to apply your knowledge and expertise to develop new airborne communication and signal intelligence systems.
- Develop, test, and deploy web applications using Python and the Django framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement new features and functionalities.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code that meets project requirements.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues to optimize application performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices to continuously improve the development process.
- Contribute to architectural decisions and technical discussions.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge about Linux based OS.
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with database design and SQL (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Ability to work independently and meet project deadlines.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- React, AngularJS/Bootstrap
- OpenLayers, HTML5, CSS, WebRTC, websockets.
- Simulation technologies
- Motivated to learn about and research the potential use of cutting-edge technologies.
- Methodical and organized person.
- Use to work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
- Autonomy and responsibility.
- Ability to take on new challenges
- Knowledge of mobile phone networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE)
- Knowledge of electronics and RF.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Full-time, permanent contract
- 24 vacation days + 24th and 31th December + Public Holidays
- Free Friday afternoons
- From 19/06 to 15/09 (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work some days from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Permanent internal training + your own budget for external training (500€)
- Team-building activities
- Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities