CENTUM research & technology, part of CENTUM Group, was founded in 2010 with the following vision: Fly with a purpose. Our mission is to develop and market aeronautical mission systems in the fields of Emergency, Security, Defense and Aerospace.
Our products are based on cutting-edge technology developed by a highly qualified team of engineers. We design solutions that allow aeronautical platforms to not just fly, but to fly with a purpose.
The goal of our business is clear: to improve people’s lives. We work to develop innovative solutions adapted to the world’s needs so we can make society a safer place to live from efficiently finding missing people to facilitating communications in critical scenarios.
At CENTUM research & technology, we are a team of specialized engineers with more than 10 years of experience in fields like digital signal processing, mobile communications, and software defined radio.
About the role:
We are looking for a Product Owner with expertise in electronics and information technology field to join our team. The Product Owner will be responsible for guiding the development and implementation of electronic products, from concept through to market launch, in the field of spectrum sensing and signal intelligence. This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, marketing, and operations to ensure that our products meet or exceed customer expectations and business objectives.
- Prioritize and manage the product backlog, aligning with the company's strategic goals and vision.
- Define and communicate product requirements to the engineering and development teams.
- Track and report on product development progress, including key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Plan and prioritize product feature releases, ensuring the development work aligns with business objectives.
- Manage risks associated with each release.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, marketing, and operations teams to provide direction and clarify requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in product management or a product owner role, ideally within the electronics industry
- Familiarity with Software Defined Radio products and development environments is a plus.
- Methodical and organized person.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Use to work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
- Autonomy and responsibility.
- Ability to take on new challenges.
- Knowledge of GNSS technology
- Experience with the design and evaluation of RF systems in any of the following fields: electronic warfare, radar, spectrum sensing or communications is preferred.