Field Support Engineer
Flty with a purpose.
CENTUM research & technology, part of CENTUM Group, was founded in 2010 with the following vision: Fly with a purpose. Our mission is to develop and market aeronautical mission systems in the fields of Emergency, Security, Defense and Aerospace.
Our products are based on cutting-edge technology developed by a highly qualified team of engineers. We design solutions that allow aeronautical platforms to not just fly, but to fly with a purpose.
The goal of our business is clear: to improve people’s lives. We work to develop innovative solutions adapted to the world’s needs so we can make society a safer place to live from efficiently finding missing people to facilitating communications in critical scenarios.
At CENTUM research & technology, we are a team of specialized engineers with more than 10 years of experience in fields like digital signal processing, mobile communications, and software defined radio.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated Field Support Engineer to join our team and contribute to the success of our aeronautical projects. As a Field Support Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that our clients receive the highest level of technical support and customer service before and after sales.
- Provide exceptional technical support to clients, including troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Collaborate with the sales team to build strong client relationships and identify new business opportunities.
- Perform worldwide mission flights, providing necessary technical support in the field.
- Work with the Product team to provide feedback and contribute to the development of new products and technologies.
- Maintain accurate records of technical support activities and customer interactions.
- Provide training and technical expertise to end-users and international partners.
- Perform mission analysis and debriefings to improve customer operating skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- At least 2 years of technical support or related experience in the aeronautical or similar industry.
- Desirable knowledge of manned and unmanned aircraft systems, including fixed-wing and rotary aircraft.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel frequently, both domestically and internationally.
- Advanced English level is a must: It is the day-by-day language for engaging international providers & customers.
- Methodical and organized person.
- Use to work in a dynamic and flexible enviroment.
- Autonomy and responsability.
- Ability to take on new challenges.
- Programming skills, experience working on Linux systems
- Technology-oriented: Our products are based on high-tech solutions and we would like that you feel comfortable working for systems for rescuing missing people based on mobile geolocation.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Full-time, permanent contract
- 24 vacation days + 24th and 31th December + Public Holidays
- Free Friday afternoons and summer afternoons.
- Flexibility to work some days from home.
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Permanent internal training + your own budget for external training (500€)
- Team-building activities
- Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
our culture & our aim
Our culture is based on our aim to create awesome high-tech products and, at the same time, to develop an awesome team with strong common values in order to be happy and successful together.
About Centum Research and Technology
CENTUM research and technology is part of CENTUM group, was founded in 2010 with a clear vision: “Fly with a purpose”.
Our mission is to develop and market aeronautical mission systems in the fields of emergency and security, maximizing results in operations like search and rescue, maritime surveillance, firefighting, emergency communications, and border control.
Our products are based on cutting-edge technology developed by a highly qualified engineering team, with a clear purpose, improve people’s lives.
Field Support Engineer
Flty with a purpose.
Loading application form
Already working at Centum Research and Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.