CENTUM research & technology, part of CENTUM Group, was founded in 2010 with the following vision: Fly with a purpose. Our mission is to develop and market aeronautical mission systems in the fields of Emergency, Security, Defense and Aerospace.
Our products are based on cutting-edge technology developed by a highly qualified team of engineers. We design solutions that allow aeronautical platforms to not just fly, but to fly with a purpose.
The goal of our business is clear: to improve people’s lives. We work to develop innovative solutions adapted to the world’s needs so we can make society a safer place to live from efficiently finding missing people to facilitating communications in critical scenarios.
At CENTUM research & technology, we are a team of specialized engineers with more than 10 years of experience in fieldslike digitalsignal processing, mobile communications, and software defined radio.
About the role:
We are looking for a person who will join the SW Development Area of the company, participating actively in the design, specification, and development of software for current and future products of the company and of the different R+D+i projects in which it is involved.
You will work in the implementation of systems based on commercial SDR (Software Defined Radio) platforms. It will focus on the implementation of modular signal processing systems and on middleware integration on x86 architectures.
• Software development in C/C++ according to design specifications.
• Design of software architectures for new SDR platforms.
• Autonomy in making decisions regarding the implementation of functionalities and system characteristics and software architecture.
• Support for the design phases of present and future systems and products.
• Support for the improvement of development processes.
• Bachelor's degree, Senior Engineer or equivalent (ideally Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Engineering).
• Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position.
• High level of experience in software development in C/C++.
• Knowledge of Linux OS.
• Advanced level of English.
• Methodical and organized person.
• Use to work in a dynamic and flexible
• Autonomy and responsibility.
• Ability to take on new challenges
• Advanced knowledge in Python development.
• Implementation knowledge of signal processing algorithms.
• Knowledge of systems of cellular communications (UMTS/LTE/5G).
• Design knowledge of architectures based on CORBA, SCA or DDS
• Competitive compensation plan
• Variable Bonus according to our company goals
• Full-time, permanent contract
• 23 vacation days + 24th and 31th December + Public Holidays
• Free Friday afternoons
• July & August (free afternoons!)
• Flexibility to work some days from home
• Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
• Permanent internal training + your own budget for external training (500€)
• Team-building activities
• Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities