CENTUM research & technology, part of CENTUM Group, was founded in 2010 with the following vision: Fly with a purpose. Our mission is to develop and market aeronautical mission systems in the fields of Emergency, Security, Defense and Aerospace.
Our products are based on cutting-edge technology developed by a highly qualified team of engineers. We design solutions that allow aeronautical platforms to not just fly, but to fly with a purpose.
The goal of our business is clear: to improve people’s lives. We work to develop innovative solutions adapted to the world’s needs so we can make society a safer place to live from efficiently finding missing people to facilitating communications in critical scenarios.
At CENTUM research & technology, we are a team of specialized engineers with more than 10 years of experience in fields like digital signal processing, mobile communications, and software defined radio.
About the role:
We are looking for a Software Developer to be part of Validation & Verification area. As a team member, you will be the person responsible to develop the strategy for testing automation of the company to improve the Quality Assurance level of the products.
- Develop SW tools to automate testing processes.
- Create mobile apps to log testing data.
- Define communications structure between testing instruments.
- Improve data collection process.
- Support to other areas of the company.
- Experience in Linux platforms.
- Knowledge of SCPI protocol.
- Knowledge of version control tools (Git/GitHub).
- Knowledge of databases.
- Knowledge of recent Front-End automation techniques.
- Knowledge of mobile phones OS (Android, IOS)
- Good level of English.
- Knowledge of mobile phone networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE)
- Knowledge of electronics and RF.
- Methodical and organized person.
- Use to work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
- Autonomy and responsibility.
- Ability to take on new challenges.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Variable Bonus according to our company goals
- Full-time, permanent contract
- 23 vacation days + 24th and 31th December + Public Holidays
- Free Friday afternoons
- July & August (free afternoons!)
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Permanent internal training + your own budget for external training (500€)
- Team-building activities
- Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities