We are looking for a SW Tester who will be integrated within the team of the Integration and QA area. You will be in charge of managing and executing the testing plan of the Software releases of the company's products, as well as the development of tools that allow the automation of the testing process.
• Validate the Software developed for the products.
• Create and execute Test plans.
• Develop SW tools to automate testing processes.
• Incident and results report.
• Support to other areas of the company.
• Experience in Linux platforms.
• Knowledge of version control tools (Git/GitHub).
• Knowledge of databases.
• Knowledge of recent Front-End automation techniques.
•Good level of English.
- Methodical and organized person.
- Use to work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
- Autonomy and responsibility.
- Ability to take on new challenges.
• Experience with Selenium/Cypress.
• Jira / Confluence.
• Knowledge of mobile phone networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE)
• Knowledge of electronics and RF.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Variable Bonus according to our company goals
- Full-time, permanent contract
- 23 vacation days + 24th and 31th December + Public Holidays
- Free Friday afternoons
- July & August (free afternoons!)
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Permanent internal training + your own budget for external training (500€)
- Team-building activities
- Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities