We are looking for an intern to join our team supporting the sales department as SDR intern.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) play an important role in the success of the company because they will create and manage the first part of the sales funnel (detecting new potential customers).
This position is great for those who are looking to start a career in sales! We would love to see how you can grow from an intern to a full time SDR role with us in 6 months !
You will gain experience interacting with customers of all levels worldwide. This is a stimulating and exciting role that will test your sales skills, strategic thinking, ability to focus and follow structured plans.
• Be part of the Marketing&Sales Area supporting the Sales team looking for new leads and opportunities.
• Contact with potential clients (inbound and outbound).
• Qualify business opportunities through phone calls, email or other forms of
• Identify those who make the decisions, assess their needs and analyze how we can solve them.
• Your main goal is to schedule meetings for Sales Representatives with qualified customers.
• University degree: Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, International Business or equivalent.
• You will be the first contact that our customers will have, for this reason; good
communication skills are essential.
• Technology-oriented: Our products are based on high-tech solutions and we would like that you feel comfortable speaking about systems for rescuing missing people based on mobile geolocation.
• Be ready to develop a career in sales improving your negotiation, communication and customer-service skills.
• We are looking for proactive, enthusiastic and organized team players.
• English level C1 or bilingual is a must: It is the day-by-day language for engaging
• Methodical and organized person.
• Good communication skills
• Use to work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
• Autonomy and responsibility.
• Ability to take on new challenges.
• Full-time contract.
• 23 vacation days + 24th and 31th December + Public Holidays.
• Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities.
• Free Friday afternoons.
• July & August (free afternoons!)
• Flexibility to work some days from home.
• Permanent internal training + your own budget for external training (500€)
• The best team!