About the role:
We are looking for a Technology Manager. As a team leader, you will guide an experienced technologist team on assessing and creating new technologies to support the development of new airborne communication and signal intelligence systems, deploying critical thinking and leadership skills throughout the scope of work.
• Work with CTO on defining technology roadmap and R&D strategies for the company.
• Assess technology readiness levels (TRL) of developed technologies. Define maturation plans accordingly.
• Experience in high-level project and change management with proven success in
planning, overseeing, and managing technical projects involving multiple stakeholders.
• Technology intelligence, supporting trade studies that analyze and compare concepts and technology alternatives in terms of effectiveness, cost, and risk
• Manage and provide direction and mentorship to a growing team.
• Continually improve the knowledge and capabilities of yourself & the greater team.
• Degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a relevant field.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to leadership and influence to negotiate and engage effectively with a broad range of stakeholders.
• Ability to interact meaningfully with, and support researchers and academics working in leading-edge areas such as AI, Cyber Security, robotics, and high-performance computing.
We are a company focused on design, development and market state-of-the-art airborne payloads and sensors to perform critical missions in the fields of emergencies and homeland security.
Behind this goal there are more than 30 people working in sales, product management, software development, hardware design, production, and field testing to build the greatest products toimprove the success rate in high critical missions.
• Methodical and organized person.
• Use to work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
• Autonomy and responsibility.
• Ability to take on new challenges.
• Competitive compensation plan
• Variable Bonus according to our company goals
• Full-time, permanent contract
• 23 vacation days + 24th and 31th December + Public Holidays
• Free Friday afternoons
• July & August (free afternoons!)
• Flexibility to work some days from home
• Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery
• Permanent internal training + your own budget for external training (500€)
• Team-building activities
• Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities.